Sad moment wedding reception was engulfed in fire as celebrants and guests run for their lives  » GhBase•com™


A wedding reception full of merrymaking and bliss as the usual templates goes turned into chaos and anticlimax after the whole place was engulfed in flames.

In a video that has gone viral, the newlywed couple is seen sharing their first dance together as indoor fireworks on the stage wow onlookers in Mexico.

The fireworks however came in contact with the flammable decorations at the event and that was when disaster struck. Some of the terrified guests who gathered enough courage to extinguish the fire could not contain it as it spread quickly.

The couple along with the guests were forced to run for cover. Watch the video below;

Written By

I’m an award-winning Ghanaian blogger. I lurk in your shadows and prick your conscience with my modus operandi. Ultimately, I thrill you with my out-of-the-box reportage.

Kindly contact me via email: accrabigboythings@gmail.com

Source link