Fire guts Gary Marvin Hospital at Kotwi (+VIDEO) » GhBase•com™

Reports coming in from Kotwi in the Atwima Kwawoma District in the Ashanti Region has it that Gary Marvin Hospital has been gutted by fire.

The hospital which serves residents in the Atwima Kwawoma District is currently on fire.

A concerned citizen known as Nana Ama McBlack who shared a video of the fire incident to TV3’s citizen report mentioned that no Fire Service personnel was around to put out the fire as at the time of this report.

See the video below;

Written By

Passion is what drives one to push more for what he wishes to become. A writer who puts hard work into whatever he does. With speed and accuracy, I write to the desire of our reader. GhBase.Com.

Contact me on 0240947583 or

Source link

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.